Tourist Claim

You may be an Australian who was injured overseas or an international traveller who was injured in Australia.  Either way you may be entitled to compensation depending on the circumstances of your accident and injuries sustained.

It is common place for travellers to be entitled to compensation and claim compensation from outside the country where the accident took place.

Therefore, you may have compensation entitlements for an accident which happened overseas or, as stated above, if you were injured in Australia but have returned home or reside overseas.

Compensation may be claimed as per the compensation law of the place where the incident happened.

We are more than happy to assist you with a potential tourist compensation claim and we encourage you to complete the online application or telephone our office to outline the circumstances of your injury. We will give you a free case evaluation which will outline whether or not you may be entitled to compensation as a result of the injuries sustained in your incident.

This extends to any incidents/injuries sustained on airplanes as you may be entitled to compensation as a result.


Get in touch to find out how we can help.



1300 769 296

Business Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00 pm

If you have any additional questions, compliments, or concerns, be sure to complete the included form. One of our friendly representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.